Shiatsu Practitioner DS.FwSS.
Sarah Churcher is a fully qualified and registered
member of the Shiatsu Society. Offering supportive treatments that address your physicaland emotional well-being.
Shiatsu is a fully clothed style of hands on bodywork,
that uses 5 element Chinese medicine theory within
A supportive touch is used to help you connect with
your body, self and the flow of energy within you.
Meridians (energy pathways), acu-points and energy
centres are all included within this holistic treatment,
that works to help bring support and renewed balance
to you and your body.
Any areas of weakness, pain and stiffness are
addressed and supported, along with your vital energy
within (your Qi). Your emotional and physical inner
healing process is included within each treatment.
Treatments can be received to help you with:
- Aches. Stiffness. Pain
- Emotional & Physical support
- Energy & Circulation
- Flexibility & Movement
- Posture & Balance
- Relaxation. Stress release. Tiredness
- Supporting your inner Healing and Wellbeing
- Surgery + Injury recovery
Training and qualifications:
- Bristol School of Shiatsu 3yrs & 1yr Post Grad.
- Shiatsu Society membership & qualification.
- Healing Shiatsu - Sonia Moriceau training.
- Women’s support and empowerment skills.
Sarah continues to follow:
Shiatsu Society regulations & code of ethics.